cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Disaggregation types P and K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Just want to know the difference between disaggregations P and time based disaggregation K.

P- is based on key figure APODPDANT

K- is time dependent disaggregation based on another kefigure, which is basically nothing but P.

What is the role of time based aggregation here? I would appreciate if somebody can give me an example.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is not much of a dfifference when you have a KF for disaggregation.

the difference is when there is no basis for the disaggregation.

Suppose there was no value for basing the disaggregation then the K and P behave differently.

K - has no diaggregation. So if the value of the KF you want to disaggregate from month to weeks was in the month and the reference for disaggregation had no value for the time buckets, then the KF will continue be in the first week(unless you have modified it)

P - the KF is considered as a monthly bucket and if there is no basis for disaggregation then the value would be equally distributed to all time buckets in the month )

Pl note there is no K disaggregation type available in calculation type (values in details should add up to aggregated level).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish,

Now I understand the difference shows up when K and P have no values defined in them. They behave:

K: No disaggregation and total = first bucket

P: All buckets have equal values adding to total.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

Please see the link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm41/helpdata/en/73/3e1167347111d398290000e8a49608/frameset.htm

I hope,this answer your query.

Regards,Nishant

Please reward if this helps