cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJEN and CJBN execution Log in CJ20N

0 Kudos

Hi PS Gurus,

We have scenario multiple WBS under one Project without network with PR, PO GR IR etc. Each WBS has different position ID.

We face budget error then we execute CJEN and CJBN, but the log in CJ20N is not getting updated. Even we have found in some cases the log it is displaying.

There should be a log to track when the database has been reconstructed and when AVAC reconstructed

For the client it is very difficult to track when the reconstruction has been done last time,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

When you reconstruct budget availability control the system rever status AVAC and set again... you can track this in the JCDS table ( you need to enter by WBS internal number and WBS system status AVAC = I0005

In any case, the execution of the budget availability control reconstruction should be executed only when you are sure that you have a problem in your budget control.... this is very very expecional ( this shouldn't be a normal task)

Regards

0 Kudos

Dear Clara,

Thanks for your reply, In the table I can see using JEST, JCDS, with TJ02T as we are consultants but user can also go to CJ20N and can see the the detail status using "i" symbol representing System/User status by clicking on particular WBS.

Extra --> Change Document -->All --> All Changes which is giving list of all status changes.

I have mentioned earlier there is no change in the status if CJBN is getting executed in some cases, in some cases we are getting the execution log is as bellow in screenshot.   

Please provide some input

Regard

Ranjeet