cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with ALEAUD messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have setup the ALEAUD message configuration from SAP PI 7.31 to our backend R/3 system. It is configured for both ICO (JAVA) and Classical scenarios. We are facing few issues.

1.      1. The port details in the Idoc of the ALEAUD messages for the ICO scenarios are not getting updated to sender port (i.e SAP PI) and are having the outbound/requestor message port details itself whereas in classical scenarios it is getting updated correctly in ALEAUD idocs as SAP PI.

2.      2. We are receiving the ALEAUD messages for the classical scenarios with partner role mentioned as in the requestor/outbound messages whereas the partner role in the ALEAUD messages for the ICO scenarios are having partner role as blank.

Please let me know your valuable inputs.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Jesuwanth.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

subhro_de
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jesuwanth,

For the second point could you please check if in the inbound partner profile for ALEAUD in we20 you have the partner role mentioned.

Regards

Subhro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhro,

Thanks for your inputs.
Yes we have mentioned the partner role in the inbound parameter of the ALEAUD in we20 for the partners because if we remove it, the ALEUD Idocs are getting into error with status 56(Partner profile inbound not available).
Can you please let me know why we are receiving the ALEAUD messages with the partner role mentioned for the classical scenarios whereas it is blank for the ICO scenarios when the configuration done is the same?

Thanks a lot in advance.
Kind Regards,

Jesuwanth.