cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Determination Error. Rebate Condition. Billing Doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am aware that there are many posts for this but i am getting a little different sort of an error in the billing.

When i check the billing doc, the field Posting Status shows Posting Doc Not Created ( Acc Determination Error).

The condition types in the billing doc are YR00, BO02, and BO03.

In the account determination analysis the G/L account is getting determined for the YR00  BUT when i click on the Rebate conditions, the system says

Accruals Condition: Second G/L account missing

I cant understand what is this second G/L account. Could someone please throw some light on this for me.

SAP Light

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi

For the future, when you have account determination error in rebates, VBOF, VF02 or in the SD/FI interface do as follows to find out the exact condition, item in SD and in FI that is causing issue.

Take the information form the error message (normally F5670)

Set a breakpoint in -> function rv_accounting_document_create. (SE37)

Run report SAPFACC0 for the invoice (SE38)

when it stops at the BP, set a watchpoint on XACCIT-POSNR = 0000xxxxxx

Save & press F8

When it stops the fields below will show you the SD item, FI item & condition

in the billing document that has the problem. You can check the

account determination for the condition in VKOA as you described.

xACCIT-POSNR

xACCIT-POSNR_SD

xACCIT-KSCHL

Kind regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking out time.

Looking at your suggestion it looks like ABAP ( I am an SD Consultant ). Breakpoint and all sound very fascinating to me. I would want to learn the basics of ABAP that would help me to do simple de-bugging. I have no technical knowledge of any computer languages whatsoever other than their names.

Can you help me by suggesting me some write-up or some book which i can refer to and try to learn.

In the same breath, what are techno-functional Consultants? Do they know the programs in and out or they KNOW how to read the programs cause they know the languages and all??

Can consultants without any formal knowledge of the languages become techno-functional?

Sorry to have loaded you there but would be grateful if you reply.

SAP Light

0 Kudos

Hi

There is a course called Sam's teach yourself ABAP in 21 days. I tihnk it would be seful to get you up an running. I have never heard the term techno-functional consultant. I guess as you describe they are familiar with the customising of one or more appllications and are also able to capable of analysing the ABAP to either enhance it to meet a business requirement of a client or do a deep dive root cause analysis of a business process etc.

It is not rocket science or something you should feel is out of your scope because you have never came across it. The debugger is a very powerful tool for error analysis, the answer to every problem is in the code.

I am sure you will be able to find many starter documents for ABAP and debigging on these forums

Good luck and all the best

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Brian.

Yes, by techno functional i meant exactly what u have understood. Mostly the Architects (and the likes) are techno-functional guys.

SAP Light.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ignore the question.

Its the Provisional Account in the T-code VKOA. We can find whether a GL account is assigned to a CoCd or not by going to SE16N and the table SKB1.

Thread can be closed.

SAP Light