Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Barcode Priting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert:

I have business scenario like this,

User creates Quality notification using QM01. It should print barcode of quality notification, text for notification number, Part number, Qty and Hold status on label after saving the document. We have already created smart form and all we need to add is barcode (I am not worrying about it)

Problem:

Non confirming parts are reviewed by team from different department on the table once every shift. They will take action for quality notification, they can perform three option 1st Scrap 2nd Rework 3rd Use it as it in action BOX.  As soon as they save transaction after decision, It should print barcode labels with action as description (status), e.g Out of 10 Non-confirming parts, Supervisor scrapped 6 parts, 2 for rework other 2 use it as it so It should print 6 barcode label with status Scrapped, 2 with status rework and 2 with status Use is as it is.

It also possible that at time creation of quality notification, user can scrap, rework and use it as it is  so that time it should print barcode labels with action status rework, Scrap or use it as it is. It should not print hold status barcode label in this case

Please let me know your thought about this problem.

Thanks

Punit Patel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just saw this. 

Couldn't you create a FM to be included as a follow-up action to your action boxes for this? I believe you can also set these up to be done after the saving of the notification.

You might also think about using this:

QQMA0014 QM/PM/SM: Checks before saving a notification              

You can set this up to schedule a batch job to process your sample labels.  Of course you'd have to write the whole program according to your logic.  Then basically pass the notification number to the batch job.

FF