cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I start the RDDNEWPP since OS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i would like if there is any command to execute RDDNEWPP since the operative system.I am working on AIX.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Programs running on SAP application cannot be executed from the OS layer unless you have a custom script at the OS level which is designed to connect to the SAP system and execute the programs.

Regards

RB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a program in sap system.

Go in Se38 and run it with DDIC in 000

RDDNEWPP and RDDPUTPP

Which in turns triggers RDDIMPDP

The external transport control program tp uses entries in the tables TRBAT and TRBATC to pass information on the transport steps. This information includes the type of transport step (function), the transport requests involved and possibly the client where the transport step is performed. tp then triggers an SAP event of the transport dispatcher to start RDDIMPDP as a background job in client 000.

To perform the transport steps, RDDIMPDP starts the corresponding ABAP programs in separate background processes. Information on the background processes that have been started is placed in the table TRJOB. This table is then used later to check the status of the processes. If a step ends successfully, or if it runs with errors, then an appropriate entry is made in the tables TRBAT and TRBATC. tp analyzes this information and then deletes it from the tables TRBAT and TRBATC.

Thanks

Rishi abrol