Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Rebate settlement without run VBO2

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As per our business requirement, when user create invoice(VF01), at that time automatic rebate settlement should be done without run Tcode: VBO2. If yes, please let me know how it can be apply with our business.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Can we run VBO2 transaction in background? If yes, please suggest how can be done.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

0 Kudos

Sorry Shatrughan

There is no good news for you on this matter you cannot run VBo2 in the background.
For settlements in the back ground you have the option to use report RV15C001 (transaction VB(7.

Kind regards

Brian

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got solution.

First we check the pending rebate settlement document in BSIS table. Now we get the invoice document number. With reference the invoice number we get the material code, price list and agreement number (In our process last four digit of customer master is rebate agreement number). Than we run VBO2 in background (BDC recording of VBO2 with Material code, price list and amount and scheduled in hourly) than run F.13 in background (scheduled F.13 in hourly with rebate GL number).

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shatughan tomar

First of all i appropriate For Feedback

I Have one doubt please let me know , Generally we might have so many G/L Accounts in this process so how you found exact G/L Account we can give in F.13

Thanks a lot

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

From the SD account determination(VKOA), you can easily check the GL assignment.

Hope it is helpful for you.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

I don't understand the rational are you sure you want to use the rebate functionality for your business requirement ? A rebate agreement is normally an commercial agreement between 2 parties where a discount is agreed based on real sales targets. Normally a duration of 3,6 or 12 months is common.

In this scenario here you would have a rebate settlement for every invoice created ?

If you only create one invoice in the rebate validity period this is possible but you would still need to

settle the agreement via VBo2 or VB(7 (report RV15C001)

The rebate functionality is NOT designed to meet this requirement 

Sorry I do not have better news

Kind regards

Brian

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, here we do rebate settlement for every invoice created not do periodic. Is it possible to run the rebate settlement transaction in background automatically during save the invoice (VF01) with the help of ABAP Consultant. Please suggest.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

it is technically not possible.

The billing document must be saved in the database before it could be taken into account by settlement program RV15C001.

Best regards,

Ivano.

0 Kudos

Hi

As Ivano pointed out the condition values and rebate tables and structures VBOX, S136 etc are

required for the final settlement. These are only updated when the accouting document is posted. From VF01 you could not use any enhancements at that point because the database updates of the

critical setlement data would not have taken place.

So it is not possible from VF01 you will need a second step.

Kind regards

Brian 

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

As you suggest, please elaborate the second step.

Is it any other way to mass material rebate settlement after done the VF01 in standard SAP or can we do the same through any z development?

Regards,

Shatrughan

0 Kudos

Hi Shatrughan

Because of the design and the point where the rebate settlement data is updated in the database you will not be able to use a user exit or BADI in billing to trigger a rebate settlement. When I said you need a second step I meant you can't do it in VF01, so you have to do it after billing when the accounting document is posted. It wouldn't make any sense to do a Z development in that case becasue you already have RV15C001 or VBo2 to do it in that second step

RV15C001 can be scheduled to run periodically

Kind regards

Brian