cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk Category assigned in credit control area

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Which has more priority the risk category ( Eg.002) assigned to the credit control area or risk category assigned to the customer master record (FD32). The risk category option is locked in FD32. So assigned it to credit control area 1000 and the combination table is now CCr 1000 / 002/ 01 but any change i make inside doesn't affect the sales document when i exceed the amount of the credit limit. OR is assigned with credit check D( automatic ). What must be wrong

I am trying yo exceed the credit limit and the ''credit limit seasonal factor ' has minus check box ticked and 5% in the percentage box so when i get close to 3000$ which is the credit limit assigned in the credit control area, suppose 2800 it should be give me a warning. Nothing is happening

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i understood your requirement correctly.

for 1st question ans : for the risk which is assigned in Credit control area is for New customers

the risk category which is assigned in FD32 is meant for Old customers. Based on your your mentioned combination seems to be you are talking about old customer.

coming into your 2nd query.

1.Please check once again Credit management required all configurations.

2. Check Reaction box what is maintained it should not be blank.

3.See Status /Block is ticked.

4.Check and compare with customer payment terms once again From and To dates validity period  under Credit limit seasonal factor Tab.

5 Last but not least check correct Risk category is assigned in FD32 for the customer.

Please provide OVA8 and FD32 of the screen shots for better clarity.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Srinu.

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinvas

In FD32 the risk category is missing and locked too, i think that's the reason VOV8(OR) credit check D is not giving any results upon exceeding credit limit set in credit control area

Here are the setting in the combination C.Cr 1000 / RC 001 / CG(Or) 01

Dynamic is ticked, reaction A, status/block is ticked

Credit limit seasonal factor minus is ticked with 5 % and valid from today 16th till 25th sept 2013

Note: No credit limit maintained in FD32, that is locked too,

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos
syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos
syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi srinvas

In FD32 the risk category is missing and locked too, i think that's the reason VOV8(OR) credit check D is not giving any results upon exceeding credit limit set in credit control area

Here are the setting in the combination C.Cr 1000 / RC 001 / CG(Or) 01

Dynamic is ticked, reaction A, status/block is ticked

Credit limit seasonal factor minus is ticked with 5 % and valid from today 16th till 25th sept 2013

Note: No credit limit maintained in FD32, that is locked too,

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

See, Both are performing there function properly as per their role in the system.

If you talk about the Risk Category which is assigned to Credit Control Area, that means it will be flat for each customer. All customer will have same Credit limit as per the company policy.

But if you assigned the Risk Category in Customer Master i.e. FD32, then you can give individual credit limit to all the customer.

Then i think there will be no more priority at this level. It's Just Business requirement.

As both are performing their function properly.

Hope this will help you....

Regards,

Kundan

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Check have you set correct system reaction for credit check. You can set system to react in 5 different ways. Please select the correct reaction; that should solve your problem.

Thanks,

Sarvesh Desai