cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart screen in SRM Add-on UI is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we had upgraded SRM Add-on UI package, when we tried to open the shopping cart screen from BSP page (i.e. link: https://sapsrxa1.flextronics.com:8012/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart/defaults.htm ), the page is throwing BSP exception as 'The object default.htm in the URL / sap / bc / bsp / srmnxp / shoppingcart / default.htm? Sap-client = 100 & sap-​​sessioncmd = open is not valid.' Could you please help me to fix this issue.

Thanks - Dileep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

once we activate the services in 'Maintain Gateway Services', then this issues will be fixed.

Thanks

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Could you please elaborate on how this is done.

That would be a great help buddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yateesh,

please follow the below steps:

Step 1: Manage System Alias

Post Gateway installation, the SRM server (upon which GW is installed) needs to have system alias.

Path : SPROà SAP Implementation Guide à SAP Web Application Server à Gateway à OData Channel à Configuration à Connection Settings àSAP Netweaver Gateway to SAP System à Manage SAP System Alias

1. Create a new entry, maintain SAP SYSTEM ALIAS as LOCAL or use the SID of the SRM server as the alias name

2. Check Local GW checkbox

3. Maintain RFC Destination as NONE

4. Maintain Software Version as DEFAULT

Step 2: Maintain Gateway Services

In this step, Gateway services delivered by SRM UI Add-on are activated.

Path : SPROà SAP Implementation Guide à SAP Web Application Server à Gateway à OData Channel à Administration à General Settings à Activate and maintain Services

1. Click “Add Service” for activating gateway services

2. On the filter, set System Alias (with the name provided in the last step e.g. LOCAL) and search.

3. Pick every Service with namespace “/SRMNXP/” and click the service hyperlink.

4. In the Activation Popup, maintain the proposed technical service name and technical model name and press ok.

5. Once all services are activated they appear on the main page.

Thanks - Dileep

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had completed the above configuration and I have attached a screenshot of the same as well.

I have activated both the ICF Node ODATA and SDATA for all the 41 services.

I have just the SRM Employee (NXP) portal user is assigned to me. The error message remains the same. Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Yateesh,

please share your URL details, screen shot of sicf under the node /default_host/sap/opu/odata/srmnxp/ & list of server instances available. so that i can help you to resolve.

Thanks - Dileep

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The URL from SE80 is as follows:  http://xxxxxxxx.com/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart/defaults.htm

The screen shots:

Please guide.

Former Member
0 Kudos

please open the shopping cart from sicf under /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart & let me know

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SICF > Hierechy Type: Service > /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart > Test service. An error is generated as shown:

Former Member
0 Kudos

please try this in google chrome

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I trying to get a google chrome for me in the system, in the meantime, this is the IE version of my browser. Are you sure, this could have been the probelm?

I checked in Chromes as well! The result is the same! There is page Loading symbol is shown but the page doesnt load!!

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I set an ICF recording and the screenshot of the recording is given below:

former_member820178
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

I am unable to see Explore Service tab in the Tcode /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE .I have activated all the service as per the SRM UI Adoon Configuration guide.

Here is the response from my SRM Consultant:

I don’t find the Click on Explore Service in SRS/500. Why ?

1. Enter transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

Activate and Maintain Services screen appears.

1. 2. Select entry SRMSHOPPING_CART under the column External service name
  2. 3. Click on Explore Service

SAP NetWeaver Gateway: Service Explorer screen appears.

1. 4. Select Scenario->Get Service Metadata

HTTP Response File appears

1. 5. Check the properties under the Entity Type Name, 'SRMShoppingCartItemData' in the HTTP response

This step is to ensure that the properties available under the selected entity are the properties available in the Model.

Do you have any idea how to enable the Explorer Service,IS it authorization /any business functions need to validate for this.

Regards

Jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Janaki,

Were you able to resolve this issue? If yes, how did you go about it? Could you please share details here...

I have my UI working, search works perfectly fine. However trouble begins when I try to add an item from the search results to the mini-cart. Both Review Cart and Order Cart on_click do nothing.

Further, when I click on the gear icon (settings) on the top right-most corner I get this error that says:

Property 'VALUE_OUT' of data object 'SRMShoppingCartItem' has no EDM type assigned

I'm on SRM 7 with UI add-on/NXP SP05.

Any inputs appreciated...

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys.

Today I did good research of SAP notes, found and applied these 2 notes 2089930 and 2099094 which resolved the issue.

Thank you for all the suggestions. Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gopi,

its in intranet. please find the screenshot from fiddler trace.

venkat_annam
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

I think the library-preload.json lib file is not causing your blank page issue, i am also getting the same error at the page load and everything is working great for me. But i might be wrong in your case.

And, about the URL redirection, it is redirected to .../defaults page.

a) Please check if you are seeing any error's in NW gateway /IWFND/ERROR_LOG

b) Have you applied any OSS Notes in the system?

c) Before this issue, have you created any SC's using the UI?

Also, open a message with SAP to avoid any delay in fixing the issue.

Hope this helps.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the suggestion,, Unfortunately /IWFND/ERORR_LOG does not show any error information's. 

yes,, I have raised the issue with SAP its in progress, but no solution yet.

Regards,

shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Please check the below path in your system and let me know, what you have here in SE80.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gopi,

It looks exactly same.

shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Putting beside the BSP pages and intranet links.

What happens when you call the NXP shopping cart service directly from SICF?

Also please try with a different browser other than chrome, as there are known issues with chrome's functionality with UI5

Please also try it in firefox and post the last lines of the trace as the errors in the previous trace are common.

Please let us know.

Thanks and Regrads,

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

I have tried in IE11 and Chrome, in both page opens blank and stays there.

Result is same even I open from the SICF directly.

Apart from cleaning browser cache I also ran other transactions to clean systems cache too.

- Ran reports /UI2/DELETE_CACHE_AFTER_IMP and /UI2/DELETE_CACHE

- Cleared the Host Name Buffer

- Call transaction /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP and choose "Execute".

- Call transaction /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP, select the checkbox displayed and choose "Execute".

- Clear SMICM cache -> Run transcation smicm -> Goto -> HTTP Server Cache -> Invalidate -> Only Local & Global -> Click on Yes

But Still I am facing the issue. Not able to understand why is this behavior suddenly.

Regards,

shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

Recently we have implemnted the SRM UI5 at my side.

For me the SRM shopping cart BSP page working for couple days and now it stopped suddenly.

https://usil0dXXX.ca.com:8343/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart

when I tried to open the shopping cart screen from BSP page (i.e. link:

https://usil0dXXX.ca.com:8343/sap/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart

logon prompt comes up after logging it redirects to below link and stays with blank page.

http://usil0dXX.ca.com:8300/sap(bD1lbiZjPTEwMCZkPW1pbg==)/bc/bsp/srmnxp/shoppingcart/defaults.htm

Any ideas?

Regards,

shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

Can you try to trace the mentioned URLs whats happening through HTTP fox add-on in firefox.

you can post the results here as a screen shot.

Between, the links you have mentioned in your post does not work at all. Guess they are intranet ones.

Best regards,

Gopi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue was resolved. Thanks for your help Dileep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

I am trying to enable the same but the service is not getting started and when i test it on Chrome it gives me the following error

<error xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/ado/2007/08/dataservices/metadata">

<code>/IWFND/CM_COS/003</code>

<message xml:lang="en">SAP Netweaver Gateway has been deactivated</message>

<innererror>

<transactionid>5224D997035F1215E10000000A0C010F</transactionid>

<errordetails/>

</innererror>

</error>

Can you please provide any pointers

I have activated the service in SPRO to a $TMP project.

Regards

Vidya

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vidya,

There is a configuration node called 'Activate Netweaver Gateway' in the netweaver configuration. Please activate that node.

Please let me know if this helped.

Regards,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Need some help on getting this UI running.We have installed and are able to add items from the catalog(MDM and Puinch-out)But not able to view the item details not able to create a SC,

Can you please guide.

Regards

Vidya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srividya,

We are also facing the same issue & working for the fix with SAP. once we got the response, we will help you.

Thanks - Dileep

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srividya,

Please let me know if 'activating the gateway' helped or was something else the solution to your problem. Please share the solution that helped you enable the service.

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yateesh,

Yes that helped and also  a few post installation steps were to be done.

Can you please let me know if you have been able to create/order SC successfully as I am not able to add even a describe requirement item.

The Add button doesn't work

Regards

Vidya

former_member820178
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Yatessh,

Could you please provide me the full link to activate the "Activate Netweaver Gateway".I am unable to find it .

Regards

Jana

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jana,

It must be in here: SPRO > SAP Web Application Server > Gateway > OData Channel > Configuration > Activate/Deactivate the Gateway
(Activate)

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Yateesh. This helped us very much.

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dileep,

Please check if this service exist in SICF under the path as mentioned on the URL sap/bc/bsp/...

Activate the service if needed.

Cheers,

Ravi

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We are having the same problem and I checked that the service -  '/ sap / bc / bsp / srmnxp / shoppingcart' is activated. In fact, I get the above error when I click on 'Test Service'.

When we click on the 'Shop' link in the portal, a new web page opens up and the page stays in the loading forever. Same is the behavor when I paste the URL from the SE80 > BSP Appl > /SRMNXP/SHOPPINGCART > Pages with flow logic > Properties tab > URL.