cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction of adding new materials in the Sales Order created with reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know how to restrict the users from adding the new materials in the sales order (VA01), which is created with reference to Inquiry (VA11). At present, the users are able to add the new materials in the sales order even though the sales order is created only with reference to the Inquiry...Suggest me is there is any authorization controls can be kept or any user exits or customer exits to be enhanced or any sales configuration can be done with that of the functional side itself...

Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Kanna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can  restrict by user exit program MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP where you can if check field VBAP-VBGEL is empty and send a message...

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Dear Joan,

Screen Field is VBAP-VGBEL

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aadesh,

Yes, our requirement is to grey out the blank lines...

Regards,

kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please state the business process, for the requirement.

Regards

Aadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aadesh,

I have tried with the transaction variant to lock the blank line items in the sales order but did not find any field like that to make it as invisible or output only...

Regards,

Kanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the following screen shot, with this all the materials will become greyed out.

Is there a requirement to grey out only the blank lines, but the user can change the material in the sales order copied from the inquiry/quotation?

Regards

Aadesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable replies...I tried with the "Complete reference" option in the T-code "VTAA", but it did not fulfill my requirement as it just throws a message only if the order quantity or the line item has been deleted in the sales order that has been created with full reference...But actually i want to restrict the users by adding the new materials in the sales order that is been referenced with Inquiry..

Also please let me know the steps to be followed for adding the user exit program MV45AFZZ, FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP so that I may check with that also...

Regards,

Kanna

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly speak to your ABAPer. He will insert a ABAP code in the above user exit to make the screen input field (MABNR & KWMENG as 0 (non-modifiable) in VA01 & VA02 T-Codes.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basis,

look for the help of an abaper. Basically the code could look like

if VBAP-VBGEL IS INITIAL.  "If no reference document

message exxx (xx).            "display a descriptive message error  

endif.

Tell abaper to create and change xxx by message created.

Needless to say this is a simplified example and coding should be written only after a detailed functional analysis of your requirements and adjust the coding to the existing one, if any, in the userexit.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess your requirement can be fulfilled through "Transaction varaint" tcode SHD0, morever it is assigned at the sales document level, i was able to do it .Please check it, and let me know.

Let

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Basis kanna

apart from others i will give some more details

ex: if you dont want to add to any line item in delivery level in ovlk Item requirement field controls

and suppose if i want to restrict user to change in delivery level ( i mean removing qnty or line item )

just go to 0184 T.code remove item cate field

And if you want to create so many quotations with reference to single documents

ex : created one qntn with 200 qnty now i want to create so many sales orders each one is 200 so in copy control +/- positive and negative field should be blank

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per your requirement you can follow this below process :

1. You can go to Copy Control Transaction Code : VTAA and you can tick on Complete reference option as shown below.

2. You can go for BAPI or USER EXIT with the help of technical guys.

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan

0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

Goto tcode VTAA. Select the required source and target documents for copy control. Then goto header details and put the check mark for complete reference. This makes the quotation which is the source document to be copied completely into target document which is the sales order. Later a message will be displayed if you try to change an order quantity  or delete an item.

Thanks,

Sarvesh Desai

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna,

You can try tcode VTAA check box complete reference to be checked.

Regards,
Madhu.