cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Inspection after Goods Receipts for combined quantity (Repetitive Manuf.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Could you please advise me with this requirement:

1. We have Repetitive manufacturing, we perform GR with MFBF.
2. Every specific quantity of combined GR of material we want to post this (last GR) as stock in insepection. GRs can be from the same Planned order or from different ones.

Example:

Every 100 PC inspection

1. GR for 40 PC, no inspection (SKIP Inspection Lot?), post to Unrestricted stock
2. GR for 30 PC, no inspection (SKIP Inspection Lot?), post to Unrestricted stock
3. GR for 50 (40+30+50>100), inspection, post to Quality stock

I'm trying to achieve this using Inspection Points, Insepction type 04 or 13 - but it os not working (with 04 type -> shortdump..)

I found http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/be/00bbdeca5311d2961800a0c930e04c/content.htm?framese... but it did not help.

Does anyone know how to do it?

Regards,

Jerzy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the batch management is not activated, managing inspection stock is very difficult in REM process.

The DMR works based on count of lots or duration. So not fulfill for your requirement (based on QTY).

I would recommend following process..

1. Product is produced and stored in A(production area) storage location.

2. Every 100 PCs move to B(shipping area) storage location with new movement type.

3. QC inspects every 100 PCs in B location using stock transfer inspection.

If you follow above, I also recommend you define new movement type(copied from 311) and activate 08 origin for this only.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately this is not applicable here, we don't have batches, we don't have additional SLOCs, we need some counter to count produced pieces.

Same for the Goods Receipts from Purchase Orders, but here DMR should be enough.

Regards,

Jerzy