cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship to party details are not populated in FBL5N report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I executed the FBL5N report and found that, Ship-To party details are not getting populated in the report.

When checked the billing document->header partner i found ship to party details are not coming here from delivery document.

Both in Sales order header and delivery document level the ship to party is maintained.

What could be the reason? Is this issue has some thing to do with partner determination procedure for billing documents?

please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Rightly suggested by Jaydeep as per standard SAP the ship to party can not be in FBL5N. You need to take help of user exist.

Pls go through following link,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/100937

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

According to standard SAP, you can not have ship to party at header level. Please find the link below which may be helpful to you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3170840

Regards,

Jaydeep

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

FBL5N is a view for FI Entries which comes from Sold to Party details, hence I don't think so that such details will be available

You can get the data from SD reports:-

1. Run VF05n --> download in excel

2. get the Customer Sold to Party and Ship to Party from SAP Table - KNVP and KNVV --> Download in excel

Do a vlookup

Alternatively you can also use query joiner (T.Code SQVI) or create a custom report to get the details from above fields as mentioned above

Thank You

Nishu    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

In existing FBL5N report, i have the following fields. Only data which is not coming is Ship-to party.

AccountInv. ref.AssignmentDocumentNoTypPstng Date    Amt in loc.cur. ReferenceRef.key 1DvRef. Key 1Ref. Key 2Reference Key 3ShipPShip-To-Party NameDivision DescriptionTransaction Type DesSalesman Name
100000590784766813924659078476ZT15-09-13        (0.71)34161.22E+081014601400012643105710 MarsSales Return InvoiceAHMED

And i want the reason why this is not getting populated......

former_member211635
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Price,

It fetches data from FI Tables like BSID, BSAD and these tables does not have any field which captures ship to party

You can also add fields from other FI Tables like BSEG table, but unfortunately this field is not captured in bseg table also

You will have to use SD table to fetch the report or use Business Transaction Event (BTE) if you want to add any of the field

Thank You   

Nishu