SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assortment /Listing problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a new site and completed related configuration for the same and system has automatically created a local assortment for the same .

But when i am going to create a article under listing view , when i press Assort button not able to see the site and their assortment object with sales organization and distribution channel. I am Using listing procedure 01

Please advise where i have missed the configuration/Master data related to the Assortment /Listing .

1 REPLY 1

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

The local assortment which is being generated while creating site will not be visible under Assortment button in Article Master until you list the article to that Local assortment.

When you are in Listing view of Article Master, provide the listing procedure 01 for store and DCs, check the New Listing checkbox, Local Assortment also check box and click on Execute Listing. Save your article.

After this procedure when you again go to Listing tab of article master (MM42), you will see your local assortment there.

Let us know if you still facing problem.

Regards,

Amit