SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMBB error: Budget amount not sufficient for release FMKU083

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

Please advise on below case. I quite new to BCS. please let me know if additional details required on system config, i can check and update here.

I am getting the below error when i am trying to upload budget for the FC/CI combination. please note we do not have concept of separate release budget. During budget upload automatically a new line in FMBB with REL code creates release budget.

this error is coming for this FC only.

Thanks in advance.

The budget amount is not sufficient for release

Message no. FMKU083

Diagnosis

The Eligible released budget is greater than the Eligible consumable budget for FM account assignment 1.11.01.02/71000000.

Please note that the absolute value of the amount is specified. Even if the actual amount is negative, the comparison will always be made with the positive value.

Total released budget  = Release Budget to be posted by the current document +  Release Budget already in the Database.

Total budget  = Budget to be posted by the current document +  Budget already in the Database.

• (Absolute) Total Eligible released budget  = 896,130,490.09
  • (Absolute) Total Eligible consumable budget  = 896,057,178.09

Important remark concerning the release on period:

The document to be created includes the amount on the period. But  the check  "Release against Budget" will nevertheless involve the amounts of the whole fiscal year.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

In my experience this error shows that you want to release an amount not yet entered, even if you have automatic release, maybe you should try to release the transaction FMMPREELE

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't intend to use release budget functionality, then you should re-check that none of the relevant customization settings is maintained. This error clearly indicates that you not only have a release budget, but also an automatic one.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We do have release budget, but its automatic with no upper limit. I am getting the above error during additional budget upload.

thanks

Vasu

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

OK, just that I understood that you said that you don't have 'separate release budget'. So, you meant that you have a release process, but released budget always equals the posted one, right? Do you have note 1616258 implemented in your system?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes released budget should be equal to posted one.

We do not have 1616258 note implemented.

Please note that when I run FMMPRELE as suggested below, its showing exactly the same amount which needs to be posted to Release budget. i.e difference of eligible budget and released budget.

thanks

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

In my experience this error shows that you want to release an amount not yet entered, even if you have automatic release, maybe you should try to release the transaction FMMPREELE

0 Kudos

hi,

yes, the transaction is showing the amount to be released in FMMPRELE. Its the same amount which is transferred from one FC to another FC.

Is it standard behavior?

thanks

0 Kudos

Yes, Please, consider the options "update mode" and "automatic correction". normally the values ​​are 1 and X.

Always check before releasing values ​​in test mode