cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

StructuralX error In MDM

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

Our Scenario is sending Distribute Contract From SRM To MDM  via PI, Its proxy to file scenario and here we used xslt mapping.

Messages are successfully processed from PI and file is getting crated at  MDM server but its not processed from there. its giving below structural error

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <File>

<ExceptionSubFolder>/usr/sap/DJ2/MDS02/mdm/distributions/DM4_IDB2/dm4mdm/Inbound/SRM/_MDMContractDataTransmission_ProductCategory/Exception/StructuralX/</ExceptionSubFolder>

<Name>20130903063829_S_Productinfo_20130903-023826-667.xml</Name>

<ExceptionType>StructuralX</ExceptionType>

<TimeStamp>20130903063829_S</TimeStamp>

</File>

Can anyone help me in finding me out the solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohan,

For every file processed by the MDM server a detailed entry line by line  of the process would be created in a log file stored in the log directory could you please check the same and confirm if it solves your problem.

Regards,

Aneesh.

former_member342243
Participant
0 Kudos

After checking log file. I found below line in that file..

<Error ts="2013/09/03 06:38:28.198 GMT" tid="2314" entry-no="114">Source file does not conform to XML Schema. Element &lt;Rate&gt; not found in the xml schema. RC: 0xfffffffa - Invalid external data</Error>

its looks like PI target structure and MDM structure not correct ?? Am i right ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rohan,

Yes you are correct.It looks like the file has a field called "Rate" which is not present in XSD uploaded in MDM.

You can modify the xml by deleting this elementand saving it.Try to connect to the modified file and open the import map.If it works,the probably modifying xsd would help or stopping such files from coming to MDM.If it does not then we need to further investigate the logs.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shanthi_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

First check whether the XSD used for mapping in Import manager is same as that used in PI for mapping. If yes, please copy a XML from ready folders and try importing it manually in Import Manager.If doing this works, then simply copy all the files in ready folder and place them again in the ready folder itself for reprocessing. This should work in many cases. If it does not work you will have to check the logs as stated by Ravi and Aneesh. Hence first try importing the XML manually from the ready folder and decide.

Post us with ur findings.

Kind Reagrds,

Thamizharasi N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Please post the import log.Also,you can copy the generated exception and try importing manually.

If you are able to connect and open map then a simple "Save Update" should do the trick.

Please come back with findings.

Thanks,

Ravi