cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No installation packages are available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Basis guru's

I am doing OTEXVIM installation on my sand box, i have kept my .sar file in \usr\sap\trans folder using sid username i have extraced that sar file and kept the resultant .pat file in \usr\sap\trans\eps\in folder along with 2 other support packages which i required for addon sp's.

I have done importing of SP1 ( it has shown 2 SP's in drop down list while doing importing) i have got this in addons.

OTEXVIM700000200015.09.201318:01:43SAPK-700COINOTEXVIM

when i have tried to import SP2, and clicked on start button then i got No installation packages are available.

am not understand that how about my OTEXVIM package was not showing for import to SP2.

please help me out guru's.

Regards,

Pavankumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

I have already opened new thread

Please find this thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3426881

Regards,

Pavan.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the version of SAP system?

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC 6.0 EHP4

Regards,

Pavan.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It might be possible that you are facing this problem because of missing CRT file. Could you please check Troubleshooting section in SAP note 1143354?

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Thanks for your prompt reply, have gone through sap note which you have suggested.

ACP is .Sar file which i have already extracted and got the one .pat file also.. in addition that i have placed 2 .pat files(support packages)in the same folder called \EPS\in then i have started importing that time it has shown 2 sp's in dropdown list in that i have selected sp1 and done the importing...

After that when i started to do importing of 2nd sp when i click on start tab it has shown no installations are available..

Note: I have got the all VIM functionality through SP1 itself and have done most of the configuration too... i thought that it's not required to import 2nd SP..

Proof that Opentext VIM installed.

Please let me know it has been installed properly then only it would show here am i correct ?

please find attached.

Warm regards,

Pavankumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Have gone through SPAM transaction in that

goto->queue calculation log to know missed crt files.

but it was disabled ?

Regards,

Pavan.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hellom

Installation is fine. When you will place CRT file in EPS/IN then you just need to import all support package again from menu (load from application server). After that, please try to import again. If it still does not work, then could you please paste screen Open text support packages by clicking on All Support packages in SPAM.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny

Please ensure that whether support package imported properly or not ?

support package level for installed software components.

Regards,

Pavan.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It means that OTEXVIM is already patched to SP02.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

doest it mean that SP1 is attached ?

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunny,

Do you have any idea about following query.

I have tried to store the documents through the transaction OAWD, when i executed that transaction and selected desired document then click then i was seen the following message in the status bar.

error in HTTP Access IF HTTP CLIENT->RECIEVE 1 ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED.

Before that i have created Content server with following perimeters.

Content Rep.    A2                               Active

Description     Opentext scanned documents

Document Area Archive link

Storage type Http Content server

Version no.     0045   Content Server version 4.5

HTTP server     ZSAPHTTP

Port Number     1090                        SSL Port Number

HTTP Script     ContentServer/ContentServer.dll

Transfer drctry D:\usr\sap\EHP\SYS\global\

Phys. path      D:\usr\sap\EHP\SYS\global\

Actually i have modified Content server A2 as per above given parameters to avoid creation of new content server, have configured new ZSAPHTTP protocol with doc and htm document classes through OAA3 transaction.

Note: am working on IDES system.

Please help me out to sort out this issue and store the documents properly in the content server.

Thanks&Regards,

Pavan.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I request you to open a separate message for it.

Thanks,

Sunny