cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email due to credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

I'm using KRML in order to send email due to credit exposure. Everything is working fine, except from the email title. I want to sent an email with title:

"Sales Order xxx, for customer xxx, has credit exposure xxx ". Any help?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check that your message KRML has in V/30 tab General Data in replacement of text symbols, SAPMV45A in program and TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE in form routine.

In VV13 that message KRML in communication screen, field cover page text, the title you want with the variables you want to use (notice variable with an X in front):

sales order &XVBAK-VBELN& for customer &XVBAK-KNKLI& 

Now credit_limit_exceed is not database field. Maybe you can change your message showing SO net value instead &XVAK-NETWR& adding the text is blocked by credit otherwise, you'll need an abapper for this.

Have a look at oss note 213511 to see where routines are called in sales order document for text replacing.

Regards,

JM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think ,you need consult ABAPer to make what you wanted .

Thanks,

Naren

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Speak to your ABAPer.

He will insert the necessary Code in the Print Program of the Email Output & your desired Subject line will be semt along with Email.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

thank you for your response. I have just managed to display the sales order number in the mail text message, by entering in the title: &VBAK-VBELN&. But still I can not display the customer and the credit value exposure. Probably I might not need an ABAPer, but yet i cannot find the solution.

Best regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you please share the Mail Text.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V/30, in Mail title and texts of KRML, I'm using: sales order&VBAK-VBELN&for customer&VBAK-KNKLI& has&CREDIT_LIMIT_EXCEEDED&

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have yo tried in field " Document Title " as with this " "Sales Order xxx, for customer xxx, has credit exposure xxx ".

Pu that in document title and if you want to add something then click on " Field Text and typeovr there.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your help. I have tried also there, but I cannot retrieve the credit exposure value.Any ideas?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes,you are right.What ever you are maintaining juts a text message.This text message can not help you to recognize credit exposure of VA01 to send by mail. Every time credit exposure value is changing in VA01 so,every time ,system needs to read that value & capture that and send thru Mail .

Note: I think,this is not possible by standard SAP.

If you have any ideas please let me know on this.

Thanks,

Naren