Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Unable to connect to My Sample Database

Hi all,

I am using SAP Mobile Platform 30 days trail version in cloudshare. Everything is working fine in it. (I still have 23 days of trail period)

Now I downloaded and installed SAP Mobile Platform in my local machine and connected to My Unwired servers using host name with the external address I got from Cloudshare. But I am unable to connect to My Sample Database. Whenever I double click on it, it is showing an error dialog as "Creating connections to My Sample Database has encountered a problem" and in details pane I got information as

Could not connect to My Sample Database.

Error creating SQL Model Connection connection to My Sample Database. (Error: JZ006: Caught IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)

JZ006: Caught IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Error creating JDBC Connection connection to My Sample Database. (Error: JZ006: Caught IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect)

JZ006: Caught IOException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

Please help me in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Uday

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question