cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error " Source code for product allocations cannot be generated" while doing ATP check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Request you help in below issue:

While doing ATP check on Sales order I am getting information message "Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK in APO server: Source code for product allocation cannot be generated", delivery proposal screen is not displayed and recieves status mesage as "Availability Check was carried out"

I have done the following checks:

1. I have validated all the configuration related to Allocation in SPRO "Check the Allocation setting" tab, and found good.
  2. Product Allocation Group is correctly defined and valid in system.
  3. Regenerated the code for the affected PAG via transaction /SAPAPO/ATPCQ_GENER.
  4. Active CVC exists for the PAG.

Thanks,

Vedant Pathak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vedant,

Try following steps to see if you are able to resolve your issue (You can check one by one to check the impact of each step in your process).

1) Check Product Allocation Customizing in SPRO if you are getting some inconsistency there.

2) Check you CVCs if there are any issues there.

3) Perform  steps related to characteristics combination creation on easy access screen under:

SAP Easy Access -> Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Global ATP -> Environment -> Product Allocations ->

- Delete all existing characteristics combinations you have in your allocation group.

- Follow both if the steps under:

Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Global ATP -> Environment -> Product Allocations -> Generations

- Transfer characteristics combinations to allocation group from planning area again.

- Check in AC42 if you are able to see allocation values there,

- Take a simulation run in APO itself to check if you are getting desired results.

Do let me know if you still face any issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

1) There was no dump getting registered in APO, I was recieving an information message on ATP check.

2) Also, Co09 was landing in gATP box.

Below steps help in issue resolution:

1) Delete all existing characteristics combinations and transferring them again through PA.

2) Regenreated the source code of affected PAG via report /SAPAPO/RMQUOT_GENERATE.

Thanks Alot!

Vedant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vedant

Could you please confirm - When you execute Tcode CO09 for the same product/location whether it goes into APO system or not?

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vedant,

For the BAPI error, there must have been a short dump in APO. Were you able to check that ? Also, did yo try looking for faulty code in the user exits where the Product Allocation relevant code has been written

Babu Kilari