Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration builder taking too long to open. Pls help

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My system got recently updated with Java 7 and whenever I tried to open PI 7.31 integration builder I used to get

LAZY CLASSLOADING FAILED  error. But after uninstalling existing Java 7 and installing with Java 7 patch 40 it started working fine.

However now it takes too long to open repository and directory (almost 30 minutes).

This is happening not just the first time but every time.

I understand that first time it takes time but on on subsequent loads it should take from Java cache and hence should be fast.

What shall I do to resolve this slowness? Please help.

Thanks

Gopal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was initially getting the same error. This was resolved by downgrading the Java version to 6.

You can download the Java 6 from the below path

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javasebusiness/downloads/java-archive-downloads-javase6-41940...

I am using a Windows 64bit OS so have used the following

Windows x6411 MB  jre-6u45-windows-x64.exe

Thanks,

Sudhansu

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes i have completely removed Java 7 update 20. Now I have only Java 7 update 40.

I am not getting LAZY CLASSLOADER error any more.

My real issue is the slowness.

Now it takes upto 1 hour or more to open integration builder. Sometimes even 3 hours. That too every time. Initially I thought that for the first time it might take long time to open builder.

In the past when I used Java 6 it used to load builder within 15 minutes max.

Do I need to do some tweaking to work with Java 7?  Please help.

Thanks

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will be better if you remove all java versions and then reinstall the correct java version.You dont need a java version 7 anything above JRE 1.5.15 will do.I am using 1.5.15 for SAP 7.3.So install a stable java version even if it below java 7.

Also I would recommend you to restart you computer once.

Thnaks and best Regards,

Ankit Baid

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Did you completely removed the old version of java or still it is installed in your system.

Java 7 update 25 is having bugs, so please remove it, then restart the system and install the java 7 update 40.

i hope it will work.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalkrshna,

Check this SAP Knowledge Base Article 1883576  - LAZY_CLASSLOADING_FAILED error opening PI Integration Builder tools

Regards.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Are you using VPN/Citrix by any chance? If yes, it could be an issue with network.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

I am not using any VPN or Citrix. I am in local network.

former_member194612
Active Participant
iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalkrishna,

Check your java cache is enabled http://247support.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/10166/~/enabling-the-java-cache

Regards.

gopalkrishna_baliga
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes its already enabled and i can see 2 files there, one for repository and the other for directory.