cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Distribution Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to make a HR Replication Data from ECC with a HR Distribution Model. We made the whole configuration and it is working.

The problem is, we need to send to third party system any change make to an employee data, we use a HRMD_A07 message but when we make a change to an employee the IDOC only send the Infotype affected and we need to send in all cases the infotype 0001 and, of course, the information changed.

The infotype 0001 it is not changed. How do we make this?

Regards,

Luis Diego.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We added a user exit and custom table to provide the infotypes and subtypes to always send when the change pointers are triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my understanding is correct u want to send, only those infotypes for which u have made changes. For this u need to activate change pointers for the message type HRMD_A & use report RBDMIDOC to distribute the data.

if you want know more on activating change pointers Kindly let me know.

Award points if it solves your problem

With regards

K.Varadharajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Vardharajan

That's correct, but I need send in every IDOC the Infotype 0001, even if it wasn't changed. And we also activate change pointers for the message type HRMD_A and schedule a job for report RBDMIDOC.

For Example, If somebody change the Basic Pay information (IT0008) the IDOC generated must contain the information of Infotype 0008, plus Infotype 0001, (Organizational Assignment).

Regards,

Luis Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What would be the scenario for an Inbound with the same message type and basic type? I am unable to load data to the tables with satus 53..it is strange but what would you suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

You can do this by implementing BADI "BDCP_BEFORE_WRITE". Standard SAP create change pointer only for infotype–subtype combination which are changed.

So populate the internal table change_pointers with non change infotype / subtype combination ( As per your requirement) for employee using badi “BDCP_BEFORE_WRITE” (Definition: BDCP_BEFORE_WRITE).

I have worked on this kind of scenario.

Let me know if you need more details.

Hope this will help.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am have implemented BDCP_BEFORE_WRITE for filtering MATMAS, but i could not restrict any change pointers. my question is how to debug the BADI? I could not able to stop at any point after creation or updation of material master.