cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rush order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we create rush order delivery document will automatically creates, but my question is whether picking and PGI will also automatically create or we have to create manually.

Pl. give me soultion as early as possible. Marks will be given fully.

Thanks in advance

Anilkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

As you said delivery is created immediately, where as PGI is done at a later time. It can be done by a batch job or can also be done collectively.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran, kishore,vinay

Thank you very much

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a rush order transaction, the customer picks up the goods or you deliver the goods on the same day as the order is placed. In the standard system, when you save this sales document type, a delivery is automatically created and billing is related to the delivery.

In the standard system, sales document type SO is saved for rush orders with immediate delivery type LF. Once the goods have been removed from storage, the goods are picked, and goods issue is posted.

Once the billing documents are created (for example, in collective processing), invoice papers are printed and sent to the customer.

I hope this will add up.

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

We need to do manually. There in no process of automatically for Picking and PGI.

You may need to carry out picking "on demand", if, for example, a rush order is to be delivered. After the delivery has been created, picking is started "on demand". As soon as the products are ready for shipping, you can enter the picking quantity for the delivery items manually. Goods issue can then be posted.

If the entire delivery quantity cannot be delivered, you must decide at the shipping point whether picking is to be carried out again, or whether the delivery quantity can be reduced to the confirmed picking quantity.

To specify the picked quantity in the delivery items, choose Overview ® Picking. On the overview screen you can enter the pick quantity for all delivery items in the column Pick qty.

You can post goods issue once all delivery items have been completely picked.

Thanks,

Vinay