cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM for Infrastructure Components

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All, I'd like to use Incident Management for SAP, NO SAP and infrastructure Items.

I didnt find any documentation about how to register an IT Item or CMDB Item manually (without IT Infrastructure Management)

We are on Solman 7.1 SP07.

Could anybody give me some tips to move fordward?

Thanks in advance.

IV.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that Ignacio, you need Business Role "IT Service Professional":

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/12/d8b92812fe4e39a1630db262898b99/content.htm?frameset...

In the business role IT Service Professional, you can create IT items directly under  Master Data  IT Items  . As an alternative, you can create IT items using the general object creation function and assign the IT item object family manually.

I don't find the Bussines Rol  name now but you can create your own and add that nav bar:

Nav Bar Profile

Description

IT-SRV-PRO

IT Service Professional

Regards,

Luis

former_member188977
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Llius, we have "IT Iems" under Service Operation in standard "SOLMANPRO" business Role.

But when I want to create a new Item ask me about "base Category". I have not created any one.

It seem that I have to perform some configuration in order to allow this functionality.

Regards,

IV.

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ignacio, i don't remember now and don't find what we do to get it before manage it elements, i will search for it and tell you something.

Regards,

Luis