Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have downloaded the SPS03, SPS04,SPS08 via MOPZ and facing below errors during SUM --> Configuration --> JAVA of SPS03 while I am doing with SUM08.

Error ]: The following problem has occurred during step execution: com.sap.sdt.util.diag.DiagException: Validation of deployment queue completed with error: The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack.

Software component sap.com/SAP_JTECHF with version 7.02.4.0 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.02.0.0.

Software component sap.com/SWLIFECYCL with version 7.02.4.0 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.02.0.0.

Software component sap.com/LMCFG-BS-SRV is not found on the system but is present in the list of expected system components in the stack.

There are 18 more error messages. See them all in G:\SUM_08\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\CHECK-QUEUE_01.LOG.

Please also check the attached log, xml files of SPS03 and guide me how can i resolve this issue?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Java components have been reported at SP00 for the Netweaver 7.02 stack, however SUM detects SP04 running on your Java stack.  The third number typically defines the SP levels example = 7.02.4.0

Can you confirm that in Visual Admin the SLD settings have submitted correctly?

I would review your landscape data and run a verification check.

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Billy,

here, I am confused that why I am getting these issue because I have configured the technical setting in SMSY and calculated the Stack and download the stacks files.

Please check the SLD setting which i have done.

the SIMClient Test is successfully completed.

if you need more information then please ask.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in you solution manager that the component displayed in solution manager is same as what you see in the http://localhost:5XX00/index.html.

1861357 - Software component <software component name> is found on the system but not in the list of...

First note should fix the issue if not check this .

1781714 - Software component sap.com/<Software-component> with version <version number 1> is found o...

Please

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is the data within your SMSY correct for the Java stack?

Also to get around the issue if you SUMCHECK_QUEUE log file and note all the failed Java components you could search for the components on your stack file and adjust the stack file to allow SUM to move along...

<name>SAP_JTECHF</name><version>7.02</version><vendor>sap.com</vendor><ppms-number>01200615320200012531</ppms-number><sp-level>0</sp-level><patch-level>0</patch-level><runtime-type>J2EE</runtime-type></software-component-entry><software-component-entry><caption>SAP JAVA TECH SERVICES 7.02</caption><name>SAP_JTECHS</name><version>7.02</version><vendor>sap.com</vendor><ppms-number>01200615320200012532</ppms-number><sp-level>0</sp-level><patch-level>0</patch-level>

At the end of this is the sp-level and patch-level both current set to 0.

This being said, I would make a backup of the stack file along with the system/DB as a just in case.

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Billy,

Please find the system setting in SMSY

I have successfully deployed the Java Patches of SPS03 via JSPM but there patch level still showing blank

above setting are Ok are I have to make some changes.

Regards,

majamil1@gmail.com

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Something else I also see that is interesting is your ST level be report at 000; has this system ever been updated?  Unless you are in the ramp up program I'm not sure how you have something prior to SP04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you configured the SLD in the java stack.

These details are pushed from the SLD.

Thanks

RishI abrol

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

Please have a look at attachedscreenshot and I performed following steps mean save the data and Trigger the data transfer to SLD. while CIMClient Test is also Ok.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry missed the screen shot.

Please check the below note.

Note 1650032 - Landscape LMDB wrapper SP4 related corrections

Note 1633603 - Landscape LMDB wrapper SP3 related corrections

1. 8. Some old data suppliers of Java Technical Systems reports the string  'null' in the SP level of their Software Component Versions resulting in  a dump when the Managed Setup is run with the following error message: 'Unable to interpret null as a number'.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

both notes are showing under cannot be implemented

0001633603 Landscape LMDB wrapper SP3 related corrections

0001650032 Landscape LMDB wrapper SP4 related corrections

I have Push the Data in SLD but not showing in below image.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reason why you cant implement these notes as if you see the notes are limited for ST -710 SP3,SP4 and SP5.

I know you are trying to patch the SP on solman and that will eventually fix the issue.

Just try to maintain all the SP level in the SMSY manually by checking the contents on the portal and generate the stack file and do the patching.

For the below screen shot you need to go in sld ,

Technical system -> Technical system type select ALL -> then in filter give SOL.

It should show you SOL ABAP,JAVA.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

Just try to maintain all the SP level in the SMSY manually by checking the contents on the portal and generate the stack file and do the patching.

As you see my other threads. recently i restored my system and when I download the stack then getting difference between the system component and stack. I searched about those issue and got to know, there are something wrong with SMSY settting while i already shared the screenshots of SMSY and pointout the issue.

would you add my gtalk(majamil1@gmail.com) because I want to share the detail which is not able to share on scn because my threads already have been prolonged

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

If SMSY having issue in the settings, synchorinzation the system details using the below report and retry it, it will delete the duplicate setting and synchorinzation the latest system setting from the SLD.

RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM

Also before synchorinzation, please check the system details is up to date in SLD, if not plz synchorinzation it from NWA.

Rg,

Karthik

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karthik,

this report RLMDB_SYNC_TECHNICAL_SYSTEM does not exist in the system.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

what is current SP level in the system, if you are facing issue and difficult to solve.

Then downlaod the SP08 direct in SMP and upgrade the ABAP using the stack xml in saint  and upgarde the java stack uing JSPM uisng stack xml.

Rg,

karthik

Answers (0)