cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndicating Selected Qualified Lookup Entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!

Here is an issue we are working on. We would like to syndicate entries from a qualified lookup table for a particular customer, but only those where a certain qualifier has a specific value. For example:

Qual Table:

Non-Qual1; Non-Qual2; Qualifier.

Entries:

"AA", "123", "Yes"

"BB", "123", "No"

"CC", "456", "Yes"

So, when I syndicate this customer record, I would only like to syndicate those entries where the Qualifer = "Yes".

"Supress Unchanged Records" only works on the whole customer record and if the Search Criteria is set for "Qualifer = "YES", then it chooses the record (correctly), but syndicates all entries from the table.

Thanks in advance!

Don

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using

<b>Filter Qualified Links</b> in the <b>Map Properties</b> of the Syndicator.

If activated, syndication results contain only the data selected in the Selection Pane.

Tick the check box under the Value Column for that property. By default that check box is not selected. You have to check it.

This works similar to the 'Filter' check box of the MDM Data Manger.

Limitation as of SP04

- One Global setting per map for qualified links plus one global setting per map for multi-valued lookups.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You rule! That was EXACTLY what we were looking for. Once I checked that box, I syndicated a test file that had 3 entries on the qualified l/up table, but only one that met the search criteria and it only syndicated the one! Thanks (and also for the tip on it's limitations)!

Don

Answers (0)