cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi am working as MM & PP consultant. Residing in Bahrain. How do I get certification without having gone through the training programme through an education partner?

former_member666533
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi am working as MM & PP consultant. Residing in Bahrain. How do I get certification without having gone through the training programme through an education partner?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can. But there is some terms and condition to appear in exam. Just make sure you are full filling all T&C. As per the technical side concern you can clear exam just do enough amount of Google and find all the details and read the proper books to collect good amount of useful data..

...All the Best..

ChanS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samardha,

if you have a previous work experience you can start by focusing in taking certification in one of the 2 fields either MM or PP , start gather all books that is mentioned in the certification contents , gather all other documents needed and all questions . start your study for at least 3 months before certification , read carefully and exercise a lot on each topic and pay attention to all small points mentioned in books

i got certified without having any training , it is easy you can do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samardha,

You can do the certification through your company also. They need provide you the eligibility criterias and the procedure for the same. You can visit SAP's website too or give them a call and ask the same.

Regards,

Shahir Mirza