cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10 SP13 - Risk Analysis Results in Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I wanted to query the community about what results should be returned when one runs a risk analysis in an access request. I was testing that the risk analysis was running properly for a new business role I was adding and noticed that all conflicts appear for each system / client for the user access is being requested. Is that the intended result? I would have thought the risk analysis would only show the results for the system access is being requested for. I am not allowed to filter by system / client in the approval screen.

I've included a screen shot as a reference.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stacy,

Does the business role have individual technical roles assigned from various systems (as per the multiple system results in the screenshot)?

Maybe you can share the screenshot of the actual access request screen, which will give info of the role and what system it is to be provisioned into and also a breakdown of the "business role" content - i.e. which technical roles are assigned to the business role.

Hope that helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello stacey,

please change the format for standard to details.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the feedback. I looked at the detailed view and it appears the risk analysis is being run on all systems / clients that the user exists in. The technical role assigned does not exist in all the systems returning violations but the user does.

Part of me thinks this may be by design but, at the same time, it seems like it will be confusing for requesters / approvers to see all the results.