Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view application monitor in SRM portal

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are unable to view the application monitor in SRM portal. All that is been displayed is the text "Application monitors are being loaded"

Right clicked (view source) on it and I could see the service as "BBPADM_COCKPIT" . The service linked to the list of monitoring options is "BBPWEBMON_SEP" but not sure if there is a need to amend the GUI control parameters

Ran the program BBPMONSTART just incase to start the monitoring but still no luck

any inputs to fix this please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you please tell me your SRM server release?

From SRM 6.0 onwards, we can only see the application monitor in portal once the user is assigned with administrator role.

If you are using SRM5.0 system, then please apply the note 1734248 to solve this case.

Best regards,

Ivy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ivy but we are on rel 5.5 .... though adding BBPWEBMON_SEP to the users role and executing the portal link for application monitoring we could only see the text

The application monitors are being loaded.

with a pop-up box giving us various monitoring option....from the pop up though clicking on Purchase orders > Back end application errors we dont see anything.....there is an entry in red but click action is not responsive.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

You should misunderstand my words.

Let me clarify this: For SRM_SERVER 550, we call it SRM5.0.

For SRM_SERVER 500, we call it SRM4.0.

So for this issue, please apply note 1734248 to solve this case.

Best regards,

Ivy

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks ivy, it worked with updates done to SICF gui parameters....

Answers (0)