Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Steward Repository could not be initialized

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am getting below error while login in IS:
Information Steward Repository could not be initialized (Cannot connect to the Information Steward repository. (COR-10126)). Contact the administrator. (ADM-10034)

I am using Administrator login to log in to IS which has all the rights.
I have already configured Job server with IS repository and it is in running status.

However,
when I checked in CMC: 
Application -> IS ->Configure Repository :: It is having correct details and saving without any error.
Application -> IS -> View DataServices Job Server :: It is throwing me below error while clicking.

Information Steward Repository could not be initialized (Cannot connect to the Information Steward repository. (COR-10126)). Contact the administrator. (ADM-10034)  
There is no job server available. (ADM-10032)

Is there any place in CMC where I have to register jobserver?

My IS was working fine few days back but suddenly stopped working so I am assuming that some services are not started hence giving error. 
Please help.

Thanks,
Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Did you apply any BO upgrades recently?

Are the EIM APS and IS AJS started and running (CMC>Servers>EIM ....)?

Can you list the exact version and patch level of BI/IPS, DS and IS?

NB: You have actually a second error "There is no job server available. (ADM-10032) ". To fix this, go to the DS server manager tool and create a new IS job server that points to the IS repository (not the DS one).

regards

Nawfal

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please refer the below SNotes from SAP Market Place.

1873374 - Error: "...The Information Steward Repository tables are not installed. Run ISRepositoryUtility in create mode. (COR-10204) in Information Steward

Links:

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1873374

Thanks,

Daya