cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep maintain selected value in Dropdownby key on screen when we have multiple tabs

Chaitanya_Kumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problem with custom dropdown key.

Currently I am working on SRM. In that I have to enhance one webdynpro component. I have added one Dropdown by key and I can able to populate some values based on my requirement.  In my component multiple tabs are there. After choosing one value from Dropdownkey I moved to another tab and came back. When i came back to previous tab the value which i have selected in that DDK is not available(Again it is showing as nothing is selected).

My question is how can I maintain the value which i selected in Dropdownkey until user checks all tabs.

I tried with GET_LEAD_SELECTION_INDEX method . But it is not working.

Please suggest me .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no Code require such as Lead selection index. just populate the DDBK value in the DOINIT method of controller so that you can use same value in all view using that attribute.

As Kiran said don't set value in Domodify method. IF you want to update values in DDBK on some action then just update the value of attribute at that particular method.

Hope We are able to help you, Kumar.

BR

ChanS..

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, you are populating the DD values in the WDDOMODIFYVIEW method! If so use first_time flag.

if first_time = abap_true.

Populate DD values.

endif.

Regards,

Kiran