From: WF-BATCH
[mailto:USCP-Gracalerts@sunchemical.com]

Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 9:36 PM

To: Samarakoon, Sonny

Subject: Reminder Notification - OSTWVI using PTF_FF8 on RP1CLNT410

Dear Approver,

This is a reminder to perform action on the following Request in your Inbox.

Request Number: OSTWVI using PTF_FF8 on RP1CLNT410

Created By: WF-BATCH

Request Link: %LINK_GET_APPROVERS%

Regards,

Adminstrator.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonny,

Check GRFNMW_EMAILRMDR_CUP or GRFNMW_EMAILRMDR once.

First check this two, also check possibility of similar custom created template,

Regards,

Nishant

sonny_samarak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Nishant. Looks like it is GRFNMW_EMAILRMDR.

Regards,

Sonny

Answers (0)