Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity sequence for customs procedure cannot be determined

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting the below error in SM58 (Feeder System) and in SLG1 (GTS system) as below

Activity sequence for customs procedure 04 cannot be determined

But for the same, I have already maintained configuration in the path SPRO --> Global Trade Services --> Customs Management --> Communication Processes --> Define Determination for Activity Sequence

The same was discussed in the old SDN discussion with the link: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1007579. But it is not resolving my problem. Could you please help me in this issue?

Awaiting your positive response.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem resolved. The solution is as below

1. Check the Process Template

Check the process template assigned to legal regulation desired

Path: SPRO --> GTS --> Customs Management --> Control Settings for Application areas by Legal Regulation of a Legal Code

2. Control Settings for Communication Processes

Path: SPRO --> GTS --> Customs Management --> Define Control Settings for Communication Processes

for the Process template (Identified in Step 1) check the Export process. Important configurations are

Import / Export - 2

Target Procedure - 4

Select the activities for the process of export. Important Configuration is License type

3. Determination for Activity Sequence

Path: SPRO --> GTS --> Customs Management --> Communication Processes --> Define Determination for Activity Sequence

Check the entry

Legal Regulation - Determined in Step 1

Target Procedure - 4

License Type - Determined in step 2

Activity Sequence - Desired

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Surely that's exactly the answer I gave you on the 14th?

Anyway, glad to hear that you got the problem solved.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Assuming that your Company Code is mapped to Legal Regulation 'Y0002' (usually the LR for Customs Management is 'CUSxx', where xx is the Country Code), then the problem will be that the system is determining an Export Authorisation.  In that case, you should duplicate that table entry with the addition of the Authorisation Licence Type, and try again to transfer the data.

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I created the Authorization for Customs Processing through the path SPRO --> GTS --> Customs Management --> Authorizations and Securities --> Define Types of Authorization for Customs Processing

and the same is assigned to above said configuration as below

But still facing the same issue. Can you tell me if I need to configure different settings than above said?

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Assuming that 'CUSEX' is a valid Activity Sequence for Legal Regulation Y0002, the only other possibility seems to be that the "Special Transaction Indicator" is being set in the data transfer.

The standard functionality is that, if the Sold-to Party is in the same country as the Plant of the first item in the sales order, the indicator gets set to value 'S1'.  If that is the case, then you need an additional table entry with that value, in order to achieve the determination.

By the way, are you able to create Export Declarations manually ok for a Foreign Trade Organisation assigned to that Legal Regulation?

Regards,

Dave