cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I customize my output screen in SMP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need my output screen to be displayed with different colors I have created two values in the output screen list which denotes the error results and without error results.I wanted green to be displayed for (without error values) and red for (error values).How can i do it.Should I need to customize in the javascript.Experts help me in this..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you can do this by writing code dynamically inside custom.js

You can get the value from a screen as below:

if(screenKey === "Scree_key")

{

var form = document.forms[screenKey + "Form"];

if(form){

Flag = form.MBOName_Flag_attribKey.value;// Declare a global variable called Flag. Based in this value you can can change the color.

}

}

You can make use of methods customBeforeShowScreen, customValidateScreen, customAfterShowScreen. I haven't tried this, even though I would say it would be possible this way.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my output list screen MonitoringApp

inside that I have a MonitoringApp_STATUS_attribKey which has a datatype of string(4) it will display the output C610(error) and C510(without error) and I need to add red color for C610 and green for C510..can you help me with the exact javascript code....I am not good at js..Thanks in Advance

Regards

Aravinth

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought you need to change the background color of the screen. Now I got what you are saying. You need to change the list item colors right ?

In this case definitely you need to customize the screen. You have to use a custom list as I mentioned in my blog, http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2013/02/20/develop-hwc-app-with-customized-list then only you will get complete control over the screen. You can manipulate the code I mentioned to achieve this. http://jquerymobile.com/themeroller/index.php

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said I was able to customize according to your blog but I need to assign two different colors for two different output values as I said earlier..help me with this..

Answers (0)