cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Source - Web Dynpro ABAP Pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to do a view source to see the HTML generated for the examples. Is there any trick to see the HTML code?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You could download and install a freeware monitoring tool like http fiddler (just search for it using google). It gives quite a good overview about the data transferred.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

You can view the source by going through the menu option provided in browser i.e. the basic functionality of Internet Explorer or Mozilla.

I hope this post answers your query.

Path: View->Source and you will get to see the HTML coding ..

Regards,

Anoop

Path provided

Message was edited by:

Anoop Singh Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that. But I am not able to see the data that is seen on the Page in the HTML Code. If say I retrieve1000 records I would like to know where the data is. Is it in the HTML Code or every time I do next it will get the data from the server.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I asked a friend of mine and he suggested this script .. run this script with after making changes to the frame number in the same browser window your application is running ..

This will create a file C:
LogFile.txt

javascript:var fso = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");var FileObject = fso.OpenTextFile("C:
LogFile.txt", 8, true,0); FileObject.write (document.frames (<b>'8003BAAE16FF1DEBB48B6673C6E5490B_B'</b>).document.body.outerHTML);FileObject.close (); alert(document.frames (<b>'8003BAAE16FF1DEBB48B6673C6E5490B_B'</b>).document.body.outerHTML )

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Anoop