cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. 00058 - Entry 0000140000 does not exist in SKB1 (check entry)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have defined and assigned enterprise structure right from company code to shipping point, created the customer account group in obd2, defined number ranges in xdn1 and done their assignement in obar..

Now as i am creating customer master in xd01.. in company code view tab account management there is no option to select reconciliation account no. field.. so i manually typed account no 140000 which i believe was the rec. account no. when i created customer master for a different company code all together..

On hitting enter it is giving me the following error

Entry ZAAA 0000140000  does not exist in SKB1 (check entry)

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table SKB1. The value or values 'ZAAA 0000140000 ' are not specified in this table.

I have not copied the company code parameters in eco1 is thes the problem?!

Many thanks,

Amit

Message was edited by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash Note: Please use effective subject line to represent your discussion.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor

While copying the company code all the GL Accounts are not copied

you can Recopy the company code Again.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

bandal_amol
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Freinds,

Above message will comes in case when we want to refer. any field and that entry does not exit in tables that time Re: Message no. 00058 - Entry 0000140000 does not exist in SKB1 (check entry) comes.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Simple way to check error go to FS00 and

Put G.L. Account number and Company code and if ask for Chart of Account and will let you know

if said G.L. is available or not.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Apart from the suggestions which you've got from other valuable members, please extend the G/L in FSS0 as it seems that the G/L hasn't been yet created for your particular company code. Further, i'm sure that you're well aware of EC01 as it is used to copy already existing company code to a new one and system will copy all the possible entries from company code curreny to G/L account numbers along with other specific parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

SKB1 table is the G/L account master  table. It appears that you have not entered this account number in a transaction (Accounting->Financial Accounting->General Ledger->Master Records-> Company  Code->Create) Tcode-FSS1

GL Account maintains in SAP on two labels-

1. 1. Chart on the account label (Tcode _ FSPO)
  2. 2. Company code label (Tcode _ FSSO)

But usually we are maintaining it centrally (Tcode - FS0O). Check this account  show in your chart of account (Tcode -FSPO) .

Hope your problem will be solved...

Best Regards,

Khushi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Go to trx. code EC01 & copy the G/L a/c for your company code from a standard company code given in the list & your problem will be solved.

regards,

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit,

you can redo the same by using the T code EC0. Test & revert.

Thanks

Sukant

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can copy the company code again in    EC01

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry its EC01. Thanks

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

you can check whether your taking  correct ref. COA & GL.

whether this GL is relevant this COA.

Please check COA assignment for relevant co code in OBY6.

Regards

Eugene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

You can check that GL Has created for your company code..if not means you must create it.

Try it

With Regards

Dinesh