cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service desk report incident status changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any standard option to get an overview of incidents which have changed their status in defined time period? e.g. I'd like to know how many incidents went from status "new" to status "work in progress" for last week. There is quite a lot of selection fields in incidents search in CRM WebUI with an graphical view option, but I could not find an option to track incidents which came from one status to another.

I'll put here also other related question. Does anyone of you know how can I display the column which displays last activity (time/date) on incident in incidents overview (saved search) ?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Yes, I think the standard report (ITSM BW Reporting) helps you here. If you open the report, go to tab incidents, then check report 'Status Iterations'. Using drilldown I think this report can give you exactly what you want. Stating the obvious: you need to have set up BW reporting in SOLMAN_SETUP.

2.My guess is that you need to enhance the field for this, then you can make it search relevant and/or add it to the result list. In the forum there are posts describing how to do this.

Kind regards,

Chiel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julius,

As for question 1:

Is there any standard option to get an overview of incidents which have changed their status in defined time period? e.g. I'd like to know how many incidents went from status "new" to status "work in progress" for last week.

I know know how to do that, or if it's possible but as a workaround you can control each change on incident trough class "CL_DOC_PROCESSING_CRM_ORDER" lock waht method is better for you, i remember now "CRM_SRVORDER_EXEC_CUST_ACT" that is to check when status has change to "customer action"; if you found one method you can update a "category field" inside incident to flag that step and then you will be able to filter incident on reports filtering by that category field.

Regards,

Luis

former_member186543
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julius ,

I am not sure but I think there is no way to get a report or an overview of tickets moving from a particular status A to B. You might have to look for a custom solution .

For the second requirement you need to enhance the search result view of incident search with a value attribute( Read only attribute ) and there you can display the most recent date from the change history of the transaction , which you can fetch with the FM :

CRM_CDORDER_DISPLAY

/Hasan