Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel expense exist in backend but not viewable in TRIP tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have two issue

1.0  old travel form is not successfully copied  to new travel specially travel activity is not get copied due to which user is not able to edit the new TRIP details

2.  user is facing issue when he is trying to create expense report from ESS portal error message ' "travel expense already exist not possible to switch schema" and when i look the system then i check PTRV_SREC data is exist but when i check TRIP expense doent exist ..

Regards

vashishta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone

issue 1 : Here I m copying a old travel form TRF to new travel  form  and while copying me travel activity is not copied .. Intergration is not active travel planning and travel expenses is not ative.

Issue 2 .) here i m not changing any schema data , but due to above issue as travel activity is not copied into new TRF due to which old TRF related expennse  also get copied and exist in backend ..

Issue 3 .) what to add sorting or filter in create expense link

Issue 4 .)can any please send me the whole config document of travel  management..

0 Kudos

Hi there

for issue 1  - you mean you are trying to create expense report from travel request and certain details are not copied? Do you have integration active between travel planning and travel expenses (see the IMG step) - also there are some technical limitations for additional destination and certain other fields that are not automatically copied to travel expense form.

For issue 2 - yes this is true, in ESS you cannot change trip schema for existing expense report. This is not fundamentally possible due to the design logic. If it is the case that you wish to create an expense report from an existing trip, then take a look as to whether the trip schema allows overlapping trip schema or not

Hope it helps

Sally