Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one question

we have one sales order in which partners tab we want to add a partner for partner function customer representative, could you please let me know what is the menu path for adding the partner

Kindly reply

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen,

1) Go to OBD2

Create the account group.

with Z name give it a description eg customer representative

Please select the fields in

General data     -which you want to---- Suppress ---Req. Entry---Opt. Entry---Display

comapny code data-which you want to---- Suppress ---Req. Entry---Opt. Entry---Display

sales data      -which you want to---- Suppress ---Req. Entry---Opt. Entry---Display.

2)Go to XDN1

use the number range as per your requirement.

3)Go to OBAR

The account group created in the first step assign the number range from step 2.

This will create the new customer representative from the number range given in the step 2 .

Go to Xd01

use the account group created from the above step 1

create the customer rep with the required data as per business

save it

XXXXXXX got created after saving

Go to your SO.

in the Partner tab use the above created Customer Represtative.

Below query at my end if below is your requiremnt few more steps needs to be done.

Is this your requirement if this is the sold to party this would be your customer requirement.

i.e different customer will have diff customer representative.

Thanks

Amit L

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all ,please add that Partner function to your account group then try to create a Customer RP with that account group. after completion of creation customer RP then you can add this to Sales Order in Partner Tab.

Transaction is VOPAN.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I got the solution by using T-code VAP1 we can create contact person and same can be used in customer representative partner determination

Thanks