cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any company providing training on SAP GTS in India?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any company providing training on SAP GTS in India?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can any one of you please provide your contact number , so i can  clear mydoubts.

regards

rajendra.p

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear As per scn rule we should not keep personnel numbers here and we should not discuss here but please send request to me in the personnel log.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhilesh

I have learnt GTS from Shanmuka, GTS consultant If you are interested I can give details.

former_member298051
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please provide me ur trainer number so i can contact same.

thank you:)

Diwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have seen above videos, i'm interested in learning SAP-GTS.I came to know there are five submodules like

1.SAP Compliance Management (CoMA)

2.SAP Customs Management (CuMa)

3. Customs processing

4. SAP Risk Management (RiMa)

5. SAP Electronic Compliance Reporting

so is it necessary to learn all of five.How is job market for SAP-GTS in India.

Thanks & Regards

Rajendra.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

You can find the more details while accessing the youtube Video's below .

SAP GTS Training Day 1 Part 1 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT ) - YouTube

SAP GTS Training Day 1 Part 2 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT) - YouTube

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lewellyn,

Please go through the below URL to understand the basic overview of SAP GTS module .

http://pt.slideshare.net/venkat.gangadi/sap-gts-training-part-2

And also FYI ,, there is no certification exam provided for SAP GTS module BY SAP , Only you have SAP GTS 100 and GTS 200 training programs offered by SAP .

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone ,

Please go through the below URL's to understand the basic overview of SAP GTS module and it's application areas .

SAP GTS Training Day 1 Part 1 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT ) - YouTube

SAP GTS Training Day 1 Part 2 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT) - YouTube

SAP GTS Training Day 2 by G.V.Rao ( VENKAT ) - YouTube

If you need any documents in this regard , please let me know I can help you in this regard .

Sri Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Sri,

can you pls provide the documents (non copyright) you mentioned

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna Sri

As I am involving in GTS Training within my Organisation, now I am Okay with the GTS sub modules and the purpose and process flows. But here the problem is when I am trying to Connect the two different services i.e. ECC and GTS I am not able to do that as I am Functional Consultant. I just know how to configure the RFC connections but it is not only the factor to flow the data from Feeder system to GTS right. So in this regards I would like to get the IDOCs material/configuration steps and cross apps if possible to transfer the data from ECC to GTS. Please provide me any documents if you have also reg GTS modules/services. It would be a great help to me really.

Thanking you

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srikanth, 

Communication between ecc and gts is via rfc and not idoc. Just wanted yo clarify that because I see you mention about idocs in previous threads.

And regarding step by step information refer the gts config guide provided by sap. This is available in service marketplace if you have a valid license and credentials.

Regards

Dhilipan

former_member215337
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

Thank you for your valuable input dear. But as off now I dont have that credentials. Will you please tell me any other option for that.

Thank you.

Srikanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Thanks a lot.I have gone through all videos and its really very good and clear.

Kindly share with doc which are helpful.

Regards,

DSP

Former Member
0 Kudos