cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MDM User login History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can I get the users history of logins for SAP MDM Data Manager.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jas,

To get the user login history ,You need to activate the trace from sm20 tcode .Make sure you have more space in DB.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

But,  I need to know how do I find out the history of users which HAD already logged in the past in MDM Data Manager. Basically the user logon history.

former_member190061
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jas,

Check in Console-Admin-Connections.

Kindly close the thread if it answer your query.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jas

The login history is recorded at MDS_Audit*.csv log files.

These files are saved at the \log folder under MDS installation folder.

Regards

Orit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jas,

Check in SM04 tcode and al08 , you will get it for already logged in users list.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the MDS_AUDIT.csv log file from console. But I cant find anything in it...moreover I need user specific logon history.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jas,

in that file you should be able to find each logon attempt with logon status and user authorizations.  You may search for a string similar to:

2013-09-18T06:19:40.855,13989610,23,"<repositoryAdmin host=""pchost"" application name=""SAP MDM Syndicator""><logon status=""success""><user name=""User"" id=""16""/><authorization>.....

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Lorenzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jas,

Here is a description of the relevant information recorded in MDS_Audit*.csv log:

Column A = ts; time stamp

Column D = Message. If login attempt was triggered with Data Manager, you will find a message which starts with following template:

<repositoryAdmin host="<host_name>" application name="SAP MDM Data Manager"><logon status="<status>"><user name="<user_name>" …

Column K = User name

Column L = Repository name

Regards

Orit