cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Planning any report to show blocks and quantities?

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, In our PPDS block planning solution I am about to build an ABAP report that shows the blocks and the quantities within the blocks as I cant find any other way to get this information out. It seems pretty basic information so I am surprised there is nothing there There are a number of ways to get the blocks out, via the resource or the extended block maintenance views, but to get the quantities of orders within the blocks, the only way that I can get the quantities is to go to the extended operations list within the DS planning board and then do a summary and sort on the outputted orders list, ensuring that I sort by Block NUMBER field which I have previously manually inputted in a way that is sortable by ascending (I use AA/AB/AC/AD etc)

(Extras / evaluations / Extended operation list)

Then I pull out the quantities from this report and paste them via excel into another excel output which has the block details.

Does anyone know a way to get this date - ie the actual order quantities (total) within a block? Or will I have to write my own abap?

Thanks

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andy_yeri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have tou tried the CDPS_REPT report? We've done a fair but of enhancement to this, but the standard must be able to give u the basic information that you seek.

former_member584840
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Andy. That actually gives me what I want after I do some kicking of our master data.

I had seen this ages ago but forgot about it as was going through the DS menu to access most of these reports.

The

/SAPAPO/CDPS_REPT - Order and Resource Reporting

selection

Resource utilization, show blocks gives the block details with the quantities that we want.

I have also found that the resource table can give most of the results, but gives block, then orders and need to export to excel to add up.

I thought the CDPS was inccorect with its results, but since realised that my PDS tonnes per hour was not exactly matching the seperate data of seconds per tonne that needs to be loaded into the resource at the block level. Once I got these matching, the results were correct.

Thanks again

John

Answers (0)