cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recn - Partner ** is no longer in posting term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Colleagues

This question can be silly but I work with FICO and I do not know almost nothing about Real Estate.

My user is trying to insert a Number of Adjustment Term in a condition and the error comes:

Partner ** is
no longer in posting term

Message no. RECD191

Diagnosis

There is a cash flow item that still has to be posted and which has a reference to partner 0002000023 in posting term. However, this partner is no longer assigned to the entered posting term.

As a result, posting of this cash flow item would no longer be
possible.

Note: This check is not performed until after the first generation of
the cash flow. Therefore, to improve performance, it is not possible to perform

this check during master data checks.

Procedure

Assign partner0002000023 to posting term.
If there was an error in the original assignment, then you have to reverse any postings already made before you make the change.

How can I assign partner to posting term ? - Any tip will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

Ailton Dias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ailton,

Go to RECN, in Posting Parameters tab select Postings field and then select the Partner from the drop down.Please note this Partner will only be visible if you have entered correct Partner in the Partners tab.

If still your error persists then do attach the screen shot of your error being faced.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Siddharth

First of all, I would like to thank you for helping me.

If you have any problem in FI, I'll be glad to help you.

About the problem:

I tried to do what you said but independent partner that I insert, gives this error message.

I realized that the two contracts that have problem, have more than one partner to be assigned.Could this be the reason?

Follow what happened when I followed your tip.

Thaks a lot

Ailton Dias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ailton,

Can you please elaborate the history of Contract i.e.how many conditions are posted till now.

In case some conditions are posted earlier, then do check what is the Posting term used in the conditions in the respective condition.

Also let me know that is it feasible for you to reverse the conidtions if posted?

Regards,

Siddharth