cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get involve in SAP Implementations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am a SAP SD Consultant from last 2  years. Now the contract is over, when I thought to get a new job, I am not getting it,

The companies need experience more than 4 years. Even the companies wants 2-3 year of experience, they need experience in implementation projects.

It means that we have implemented some project in some company.

Please suggest what should I do. Shall I go to institutes again for learning SAP Implementation, or from where I can get exposure on real implementation projects.  I am stuck.  Please help..

Will be eagerly waiting for the reply.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get training tutorials on implementation from online. You can refer SAP SD training tutorials

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

And How can I get the projects which have been implemented in my resume. Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you complete 2-3 month project with 101erp.com, you can use that in resume and they would be your reference.

Thanks and Warmest Regards,

Mahboob Rahman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishak,

Your worry is quite genuine...but you can get implementation exposure if you have worked on a project for the same. Not all the companies ask for full implementation but yes they really prefer that. Keep on searching the job and you will get one for sure...

Regards,

Shahir Mirza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahir, thank you for your reply.

But from last 3 months, I am searching for a job, everywhere there is implementation project experience required. Its like we should have been associated as a part of implementation project.

Please suggest what should I do next?

Here is my phone number - 7411 807 007

Please provide your phone number so that we can talk, i guess that will work for me.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanishak,

I will try something for you.

Regards,

Shahir Mirza

Message was edited by: Arnold Pettersen-Jung Email sharing not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shahir,

Thank you for our help.