cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent SD Pricing Condition Type Re-pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to ask if anyone could advise me how to prevent re-pricing for condition types in billing? For example, if I do an Update on a billing document, pricing condition type ZABC will not be included in the re-pricing. I've tried changing the condition category from any letter to blank but it didn't do the trick. Any advice?

Thanks,

M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree all the above solutions but i need to add something more to your query that make ensure that user will be given only display access to pricing conditions and update tab in billing document.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

The solution provided by Ajith is good

Apart from this you should also consider one more option in the Billing document level

Unless the Billing document is released to Accounting at CONDITIONS tab, you will be having an option to UPDATE the pricing by selecting pricing type as B

so you have to ensure that option is disabled for users using Authorizations

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

Please have a look at the below post, wherein a similar query was raised. There can be two scenarios

(a) You want to stop Pricing Re-determination for all the condition types-This can be handled through copy control as already suggested by Ajit.

(b) You want to stop Pricing Re-determination for select condition types.-This can be handled through customer Reserve Pricing Rules X, Y, Z or others as explained in the post below.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/145224

Do let us know if you need further details or if it does not satisfy your requirements.

Regards,

Shashi

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marian,

It all got control trough Copy control.

If it is Delivery related then goto T code VTFL and select relevant document type and then select item Category and maintain field Pricing Type as D if you do not want to redetermine pricing in Billing and B if you want to redetermine pricing condition.

Pls let me know in case of any issue.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Marian,

(if the sales order creation date  and billing creation date is different )

as we know  pricing depends on the Pricing date determined in the billing/sales document ..

if Billing pricing date  copy from the sale order then pricing will be same like sale order or

if billing pricing date re-determined at billing then pricing will be change as per the condition record maintained at that date..

Pricing date can be control with following

1> At condition type ( control data2 ) pricing date

2> Copy control order/delivery to billing ( Pricing type )

( If you want, user should not update the pricing at billing document )

then you can control at security level you can hide or gray out the update button with help of the basis/security consultant.

Regards

Sohan