cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

side by side list box possible?

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please suggest me if the below kind of design is possible in web dynpro java.. For multiselect option i know we have table with check box option. but i am not sure if the below design is possible or not in wendynpro. can you please help me in how to proceed.

Thanks,

nooruddin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nooruddin,

yes, this is possible of course, see an example in the standard /useradmin application.

Of course there is no UI element called like "side by side tables" , but you can create a matrix layout and put two tables into it and create your own design. Multiselection is possible using the CTRL+mousclick button, it is not even necessary to add checkboxes explicitly but you can do that too of course.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ervin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

thank you Ervin and Sharat. I will try it. thanks for the quick response.

Regards,

Nooruddin

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close the thread, if your query is resolved.

Regards,

Sharath

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

these guides might come in handy too which are about Table UI in general:

For 700

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90ac0015-d1c5-2a10-d788-aed899908...

for >= 710 here you find further tutorials including table UI as well:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/Web+Dynpro+for+Java+Demo+Kit

I hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As an example, I have once created such 'point-and-shoot' element where you could even have multiple target tables (in the screenshot below these can be selected with tabs. You could even add or remove target tables)

In addition, you could add also these 'add all / remove all' buttons by simply manipulating your source/target context nodes.

As you can see, the possibilities are endless

Sharathmg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are on CE 7.2 or NW 7.3, then try the option of drag and drop.

Create two tables and use drag and drop.

Drag from one table and drop into another table. Using OnDrop events, in the respective table, handle the function - remove or add element.

Regards,

Sharath