cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to SYNC the Tax Codes in ERP and SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

how to map the tax codes between ERP (FI backend) and SRM 7.the setting in our case , tax calculation occurs in backend.Is the mapping of the tax codes is mandatory if theabove option is selected?.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

You have to create tax codes which you would like to use it in SRM manually as mentioned by Siva. You can then have tax calculation based on your requirement either in SRM or through external system (Vertax or Taxware) linked with SRM or in back-end system which is then connected to Vertax or Taxware etc.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

IMG Path: Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Tax Calculation -> Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System.

Here you can map tax codes that have different names in the FI system and in SAP Enterprise Buyer to each other. If you do not carry out any assignment, the system assumes that the tax codes in the FI system are identical to the tax codes in Enterprise Buyer. As long as you use the same TAX code name which is in FI system, then these settings are optional.

Pls reward the points if its helpful...

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I know we cannot sync the tax code from the FI system, we have to add the tax codes manually, am I right ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using classic scenario where the R/3 Tax Calculation Occurs in backend.  We maintain Determine Tax Code for Country/Product Category and also have all of our tax codes that exists in Enter Tax Code.  We have implement code so that when a user creates a shopping carts we will go read from ECC and bring in only the output tax codes for the relevant company code based on the country.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh I used this scenario before.

Thanks