Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java stack xml and solman7.1 registration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts,

we are on NETWEAVER 7.3

I have to add BI java stack to solman 7.1 SLD. I had already added BI ABAP stack

we have ABAP AND JAVA STACK with 2 diff SID, and same database.

i am having problem starting JAVA stack NWA   which says -- Error: Remote access to the NetWeaver Administrator is forbidden. See SAP Note XXXXX for details.

I had found a note in marketplace note number is Note 1625632 - NWA redirect provides no SAP Note number.

the solution provided in this note is :

The correct SAP Note number is 1451753. It is available after the upgrade of  LMNWAUIFRMRK SCA. For more information, see the SP Patch Level section of this SAP note.

now for this i have to apply LMNWAUIFRMRK SCA PATCH. To apply this patch in java stack, we require stack XML file.

as am unable to add system to solman7.1 i can not generate a stack XML.

is there any way to apply only that particular patch (without STACK XML).

how to proceed further.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

issue has been resolved.

in GLOBAL/security/data/icm_filter_rules.txt

had passed comment to the rule
RegIRedirectUrl ^/webdynpro/resources/sap. com/tc~lm~itsam~ui~mainframe~wd/(.)*$ /nwa/remote_access_error [QSA]

now i am able to start NWA.

thanks for the response

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

From the error message, it seems you might not need to do any deployment.

Can you please paste complete error message with the SAP Note number.

You might just need to set profile parameter (in instance profile) and you keep an empty icm_filter_rules file in the below location.

icm/HTTP/mod_0 = PREFIX=/,FILE=$(DIR_GLOBAL)/security/data/icm_filter_rules.txt

Please refer http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-42812. This doc contains steps to get rid off the above error msg.

Regards,

Denish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes you can apply the patch using Telnet or JSPM as per the below note.

1718566  - NWA fails with "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.lm.co.ui.nwa.localnavigatio...

You can also apply single patch using the SUM tool if this is JAVA system by chosing the patch directory.

So just place this patch in the direcory and select the directory in the sum tool.

To deploy patch through telnet use the below note.

1906520 - Deploying BI Java patches using Telnet

Thanks

Rishi Abrol