cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I'm unable to view the Travel Statements in Portal. I'm planning to use the std statements but these are not displaying in portal. We haven't installed ADS yet. could this be the reason??.

can anyone let me know where can i use the custom form & assign in feature.

Kindly provide me the best solutions.

Regards

Pradyp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp

Do you mean for PDF - just looked at your reply again..or the old HTML statements?

Have a look to the wiki page on this topic (http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/x/cJHpDQ) there are quite alot of FAQ type questions there though people dont seem to be finding these wiki pages lately for some reason!  In the same section there are other wiki pages for customizing PDF via tcode SFP.

If you migrated from WD Java just make sure that you fully followed the migration guide in note 1076144 which has the correct xml for the expense forms also.

cheers

Sally

Message was edited by: Sally Redmond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sally

Thnx for the quick response. Yes, I'm asking about PDF based forms. We have also followed the migration guide & maintained the config accordingly.

Regards

Pradyp

0 Kudos

Then the note 944221 which is mentioned in the wiki has the relevant details on the ADS configuration (otherwise you probably get this erorr "error whilst initating travel form" or blank page when displaying PDF) plus you need to adjust the setting in epxert view in V_T702N_A

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally

I'm maintaining the std settings of the Expert view, Can you please let me know exactly what is the purpose behind this settings & why we use them.

Regards

Pradyp

0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp

I presume then you have this set to "0" in the expert view (so Adobe is active) but for some customers they wished to use the old HTML forms still (though from ERP2005 as the wiki explains, this changed to PDF as standard) but this has to be a consistent change across all molgas also.

But it replies on you installing and testing the ADS configuration.

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sally

The Issue has been resolved after Installing the ADS.

Thanks & Regards

Pradyp

Answers (0)