cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chaning the sold-to-party in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

While i am going to change the Sold-to-party in a Sales Order in VA02,  if the SO has subsequent document, the Sold-to-party will be grey and can't be changed. Is there any User Exit or enhancement in SAP to helping me out ? We really need it for business request, thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Well Tan,

What is the business requirement to change sold-to-party,

Standard SAP does not allow you to change sold to party in  a sales order once the subsequent document is created. The reason behind this is some of your price may be dependent on  customer master and billing will post accounting document and create a debit entry on customer account.

If you change the sold-to-party in sales order the subsequent documents will still have old sold-to-party and your accounting entries will be messed up.

the correct procedure is

1. Reverse Billing Document.

2. Reverse PGI.

3. Delete delivery document.

Now the status of sales order is "OPEN"

4.Change sold to party and regenerate all documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using the RE-Sales module to fulfill the apartment sales in the project. If customer return the apartment, we need to change the Sold to Party to the interal customer or to other new customer code, that's why we need to change Sold to party.

because there is no delivery to the Re-sales, so i can just reverse the billing document ,which is copy from the SO directly, but even i reversed the billing document , the Sold to party is grey and can't be edited because of the subsequent documents.

Any advice plz ?

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following on from Naren's response, it is the standard behaviour that the system will not allow the sold to party to be changed. This occurs at the following code:

SAPMV45A FORM FELDAUSWAHL_STATUS

loop at xvbfa

where ( vbelv eq vbak-vbeln or vbeln eq vbak-vbeln )

and ( plmin ca '+-' or vbtyp_n ca vbtyp_bestell ).

screen-input = 0.

exit.

Once the above loop proves true, SCREEN-INPUT is set to zero which means that it cannot be changed.

An option for you could be to use USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (MV45AFZZ). Maybe you could overwrite the SCREEN-INPUT value here. Not sure this would work as I have not tested.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

what is the Business Requirement ?.Once you enter sold party in Sales Order then you can not change that ( Impossible ).If you provide any wrong Sold to party then dont save that and come out from over view screen again enter give the correct sold to party number.

Thanks,

Naren