cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find total sales qty of a material for a period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

our company sells power.  i would like to know what is the quantity of power sold for a given period. Could u please tell me which table these total values can be fetched from and if possible for different customers.

Regards

Yezdevan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If LIS is activated in your system, you can use MCTC report for analysis. This report provides more drilldown and ranking features.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudevan,

Either you can go with SQVI if you are comfortable in creating the same.

1)You can use Table MKPF,LIKP ,VBRK and VBRP. Match VBRP-VGBEL with LIKP-VBELN and then get data on based on movement type 601,651,652and 602 from MKPF. or

2)MB51 by selecting Movement type 601,602,651,652 ETC.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

former_member212148
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vasudevan,

Use T-Code MC+Q

It display sale quantity with period

kyusufzai
Participant
0 Kudos

HiYexdevan

You can create a  query in SQVI transaction by simply joining two table VBRK and VBRP.

Else you can extract the list of billing documents from VBRK and key in the document numbers in VBRP to fin out total quantity.

You can also use VF05N to find a list of billing happend for a specific date range.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yezdevan,

Finding data through table searches should only be attempted after it is determined that no reports exist to display the appropriate info.  Also, the answer depends upon how you have configured your system to sell power.

Every company is different, but I have yet to see a company that has SD installed that does not have some kind of localized report to show historical sales.  Even if there are no custom reports (custom reporting for sales is very common), companies typically set up and use the Sales Information System or Flex analysis to provide flexible and useful reports for end users, the output of which can be configured on the fly.

So, my first suggestion is to speak to your SD users and SD IT functional experts, to determine what the 'standard' sales reports are for your company.  If you are unable to determine what these reports are, try VF05 for a listing of billing documents for a start.

Best Regards,

DB49